American Patient Rights Association is a non-profit membership organization established by and for patients to help people pay less for, and avoid being harmed by, their medical treatment.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
APRA members receive:
- money-saving tips on medical services
- money-saving tips on medical bills
- advice from medical experts on how to protect yourself and your family from preventable medical harm
- free local medical alerts (when available)
- free e-newsletter with the latest patient alerts
and much more. Plus, we are continually developing programs to:
- protect our members from harm caused by medical treatment
- motivate change at healthcare organizations that are bankrupting patients or causing preventable injuries and deaths.