The American Patient Rights Association is a nonprofit consumer organization established to help people pay less for, and avoid being harmed by, their medical treatment.
Benefits of membership:
- money-saving tips on medical services
- money-saving tips on medical bills
- advice from medical experts on how to protect themselves from preventable medical harm
- free local medical alerts (when available)
- available e-newsletter with the latest patient alerts
and much more. Plus, we are continually developing programs to:
- protect our members from preventable harm due to their medical care
- motivate change at healthcare organizations that are bankrupting patients or causing preventable injuries and deaths.
We are also working to stop the harm being done to patients by billion-dollar corporations that put profit first and patients last.
Membership is FREE, open to all, and confidential.