The American Patient Rights Association is a nonprofit consumer organization helping people to pay less for, and avoid being harmed by, their medical treatment.
APRA Membership is FREE, open to all, and confidential.
Membership benefits include:
- money-saving tips on medical services
- money-saving tips on medical bills
- advice from medical experts on how to protect yourself and your family from preventable medical harm
- local medical alerts (as available)
- available e-newsletter with the latest patient alerts
and much more. Plus, we are continually developing new programs to:
- help our members protect themselves and their families from preventable harm due to medical care
- motivate change at healthcare organizations that bankrupt patients or where preventable injuries and deaths occur
- stop the harm being done by billion-dollar corporations that put profit before patients.